BUYING A PROPERTY
Make sure you have registered with us if you’re looking to buy locally covering the following areas of Bexhill, Eastbourne, St Leonards On Sea, Hastings, Battle, Robertsbridge, and surrounding villages.
It will just take a few minutes of your time, and by speaking with one of our experienced sales team members we can find out a little more about you, and ensure we do our very best to find you exactly what you’re looking for.
Then we’ll be in touch the minute we’re instructed on properties we think fit your criteria. As one of the busiest estate agents locally we’re valuing homes all the time.
If it is early days and you just want a general chat or advice about moving home, then we are always happy to help; our local property and market knowledge is second to none.
More homeowners choose Burgess & Co to market their property than any other agent in the area, so you’ll find we have the widest range of local properties on offer. We won’t bombard you with irrelevant details. Instead, with a friendly, attentive, personal approach we’ll take the time to understand what you’re looking for and work hard to help you find it.
To register your details as a buyer, please call the Burgess & Co team on 01424 222 255
Or you are more than welcome to make an appointment to come into see us at one of our offices.
SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
We have been selling properties since 2001 and for several of us in the Burgess & Co team, we have been selling houses even before then!
We only deal with residential properties. We know the local areas and we know the market. With this focus we work hard to secure sales for our clients at the best possible price.
It’s about great marketing
- Getting the pricing right
- Strong online presence via; Rightmove, Prime Location, Zoopla and Burgess & Co Website
- Local advertising exposure
- Speak directly to buyers waiting to hear from us, not just email.
- Your property will also be fully marketed from our offices.
- Accompanied viewings, plus swift, helpful feedback.
And attention to detail to the very end
- Research buyers to check their financial position and ability to proceed.
- Liaise with buyers, solicitors, other agents, and all parties in the chain to progress each sale to exchange as quickly as possible and aim for a completion date that best suits our client’s needs.
- Keep you updated right up to exchange and completion.
We’re extremely passionate about our role as estate agents and strive to offer an excellent service from start to finish.
If you are thinking about selling, or you’ve already made the decision to move, then please call us today on 01424 222 255 or email Burgess & Co to find out more about us, our approach to getting things done, and our service.
What's your property worth?
Find out how much your property is currently worth with our free, no obligation valuation.
Provide your name and contact details in the contact box, and a member of the Burgess & Co team will be in touch.